Graduate Forms

The following is a list of forms that students use to take a variety of official actions as they relate to their graduate programs. Please submit all forms to the Office of Graduate Studies, unless noted otherwise. 

Please note: Students should make a copy of every form before submitting. Once the form is submitted, you may not be able to get a copy.

Committee/Advisor Forms

Degree Plan Forms

Admission to Candidacy Form (PhDs Only)

Thesis Defense Form

Appeal Form

Degree Change\ Addition Forms

Research Credits to Independent Study Credits

Tuition and Fee Actions

Permanent/Temporary Leave Forms

* = A form that must be submitted by ALL graduate students for each degree program completed

Additional forms are listed and may be used as your individual circumstances merit.